Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Week 5

Hey Family!!
Wow it was really nice to talk to you too!! man I just wish that they were not closing shop, I was a little ticked at them, I guess I was also being a little selfish, you know, its not like I only talk to my family only 2 times in a whole year... hahah, okay enough of my self pity.
Well to everyone in the ward and everyware else HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I hope that as the time to make new resolution's comes you all find exactly what you want to do to progress and you do it!!
well alright, sounds like everything at home is going great!!! I just wish that I could see pictures of everyone.
Pretty soon here, I will start sending my pics and get them to you. I have a TON!!!! so just wait, and it'll be there.
well not too much on my end, I was pretty happy to talk to you all, it was nice to hear from all of the family (that includes Kyle and Kenny) and I really enjoyed talking to Jullian, He is a great kid, Tell him I said HELLO!! I think that its great that I got to talk to him, ( I kept in visioning Molly's Picture she has of him on her blog) he really is a great addition to the family!!!
Christmas was pretty good, I got to have some lunch at pres. Nichols and I got a "hill shire Farm" Beef stick from one of my Zone leaders, we did a Gift exchange and thats what I got. IT WAS AWSOME!!! I ate it in about 3 days.
Well sounds like life is coming back to you all after the Christmas season, and it sounds like your going to just busy all day long for the next long time. SWEET!! got to love work.
I know that all of you are being taken care of, and I know that you are being under the lords watchful eye. I am just so happy to tell you that I know that the church is true, and I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet, I know that The book Of Mormon is the word of god, and that it truly was written for us in these the latter-days. I know that the savior lives and that he truly did atone for us so that we could return and live with him in Gods Kingdom, I am so happy to know that the plan that god has for us is made for each and every one of us, and that he has no exceptions, I know that Thomas S. Monson is the lords Living Prophet, seer, and Revalator. I know that as we bring our lives along the guidelines of the prophets that we can make it to the Celestial kingdom, as long as we keep and continue to make Sacred covenants with the lord.

I love you all,
Thanks for the prayers and the support that you all have given for me. I love you
Elder Colton James Frederick

No comments: