Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July "10 Week 2


FAMILY!!

Well I actually don't have very much time this week because I am GETTING TRANSFERRED!! I will be going to Chennai first branch, I will be leaving on Friday for Chennai, I am pretty excited too, because it will be the biggest area that I will serve in, and the biggest place in the whole mission.
but I will be sending you some pictures with this e-mail, I really hope that you like them, I know that time is less, but I wanted to at least tell you all that I love you and that I' will be giving you more news with everything next week.
I love you and I know that you are all being watched by the lord, I know that The lords plan of Salvation is true, and I know that the savior is the center to the lords plan for us all.


I love you and know that time will pass as it passes, I know that we are all excited to see each other again, but... I STILL HAVE 4 MONTHS!!! I have time to work... I love you and I know I will be seeing you in due time.
love you all so much, Please don't misunderstand my comments, but my whole mission is going home with in 4 months, 42 missionaries are going home in three week intervals, so I just want to be able to focus on the mission.

Love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: