Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July '10 Week 1

OH MAN YOU HAD WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

AH the fourth of July, I got fed rice and then got sick because of it...
Sounds to me like you all had just quite the amazing week this week, and oh boy was I missing you for the fourth, although I am quite glad that the lord let it fall on a sunday this year, all because he know's of the party that will be happining next year... OH the Fire works. they will be AMAZING!!! almost like Divali here in India.
Wow, sounds like the winds are a changing in life, speaking of the winds, I NEED PICTURES!!! so here is the deal, pics for me, pics for the family!! (mom no worries they will be on the way soon)
Well it sounds to me like you had a lot better of a week so far then I have, I was on lock downs on monday, This means that I could not go out prosalyting for the whole day due to some stupid people thinking that they cant live with a one rupee raise on carrots!!! can you believe it Carrots!!? anyway, that day was terrible!! I thougt I was going to die of cabin Fever. Then the worst... At 5:00 in the morning I woke up due to my body screaming GO TO THE BATHROOM!! and it hasnt stopped since... ahh rice. from that, I have had my week.
other wise I have had a great week, we are working on some sweet families who just already love the gospel, and have already had spiritual experiences, we are really hoping that we can watch them progress towards baptism.
Other then that, not to much has happened here, I am just Fighting the urge to run to the bathroom!!
I do have some other news, WE HAVE A NEW MISSION PRESIDENT!! his name is President Funk. I will be meeting him at the end of this month. So thats really all my news.

Something that I have been thinking about lately is the amazing promise of the book of Mormon, One of the families that we have been teaching we just gave the book of Mormon to, yesterday, and we showed them the Promise that Moroni Gives to all those who read from the book, Moroni 10:3-5 states that all those who read from the book, desiring to know if it is right and true, must ask god. and that if they will do it in faith, and With Real Intent, that means are willing to do what they must to follow it completely, will receive an answer by the power of the Holy Ghost, and that "by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of All things." I know that what god, and Moroni promises is true, and as I have promised this to so many families here in India, I promise this same thing to all those who have, and havent done this yet, and I challenge all of you to do this, read from the book, again, and then pray with a sincere Heart, I know that you will get an answer.
I love you all and hope the best for your week, I know that this is all true. I am praying for all of you and for your well being, I know that god lives and that he loves each and every one of his children.
Love you all
Elder Colton James Frederick

1 comment:

Misty said...

It's been WAY too long! Life has been crazy...I guess that's how life gets. I miss you guys.