Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July '10 Week 4

Mom!!
Hey Well things are Pretty good here, Chennai is amazing, and there are just so many people here that are just willing to listen to the gospel, we where walking to some investigators home, and all of a sudden some guy comes running up to us and was asking us what we where doing here, and if he could know about us, we then shared with him about Joseph smith on the road, and he said that he wanted to come to church, I was just really so surprised to see that he wanted to know about the gospel.
So Zone conference was Pretty good, the New Mission President, President Funk is way Chill, I really like him, I was able to sit down with him in my Interview, and come to find out, he is originally from Manti, and Both of his Little brothers where born in the Mt. Pleasant Hospital!! so we where really able to connect.
Chennai is Amazing We are really rocking it out here, and I really like the area, its way sweet. The people here are really nice, and very loving. One of the things that I have been trying to do here is to wash the peoples Dishes, here in India, only the woman goes into the Kitchen, unless the boys are putting something in there, so I have been sneaking in there and washing all of their dishes, its the funniest thing ever to see the womens faces, they just stare at me in pure shock that I would do anything like that, and sometimes the men try to "pull" me out, they don't try to hard, they are also usually in shock, its pretty funny.
Yes mom I found the school, it is rising star, and they come to church every week, Brother Gorden and his wife are in provo now, they haven't been here in about a year, but it was really cool when I asked about them to the family that is running the school, she was so excited that I had Knew about them already.
Well about Kyles wedding pics, you'll just have to tell the hoser to send me some of his Pictures, I am not getting on to facebook.
Hey I am so happy to hear about lane, that is way cool, your going to have to send me some pictures, I know that things will be so great you'll all be taking pictures any way, but I want to see the pics.
Well I love you all, and am just so happy to know that "we are all in this together" I know that even all the problems that are in the world are able to just pass us by as we stay strong in the gospel. I know that the lord is watching over all of you, and I also know that he is aware of your individual circumstances. I know that this is truly the lords work and that because of the wonderful gift of the gospel being restored, Know that those that embark in this work are doing the right thing. I know that the book Of Mormon truly does testify that God lives and that he loves us. I know that because of the savior that we are all able to live with god again, because of his gospel plan.
I love you all and am so happy for your success and your desires to preach the gospel to those around you, you are all such amazing examples.
Love,
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: