Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June '10 Week 5

FAMILY!!
Well what a time to prepare for, It sounds like your all getting quite busy with this summer being about to end, ( I know that as soon as you all realize that the summer is here, you'll then realize that its over) I cant believe how fast time is just FLYING BUY!!! I have about a two day week, and that doesn't help that it's Sunday and Wednesday, mostly because those are the days that I realize that the week is just about over.
I actually am shifting my apartment this week, we are shifting to a place in our area, instead of being a 20 minute bus ride now I can walk out of my front door and be in my area. Our apartment is way nice, I really like it.
Well we had quit the week, we have been Finding some REALLY sweet families, they are all just so sweet, We have one family that asks us when we are going to come back all the time, and they all just love what we teach.
I had a neat experience with this family who are Brhaman, (Hindu) they tried to tell us that they pray the exact same way that we do, which we ended up explaining that because they talked to a brick, or a stone that there was no way that they could get the things that they needed. We where really amazed that they actually got down on their knees and prayed to "Heavenly Father" and not just Heavenly god.
We have another family that we are teaching that are from Bangal, (northern india) that are Just AMAZING!! they asked us when we where coming back and also where so excited about the Plan of Salvation that they asked us how they could know that it was true, and then when they prayed they said that where so thankful to god that these two sons came to teach them truth. I am really hopeful about all of these people.
Well I love you all and am just so happy for you all, I know that this is truly the lords church, I can see it in every thing that is done, I am so thankful that the lord lives and loves us, I know that Jesus Christ truly atoned for each of us. I know that God Lives and that he truly did Select Joseph smith To Restore his Gospel. I know that those who devote their lives and talents to him and his bringing about his truth, in families and around the world are all doing the lords work and are bringing to pass the Immortality and Eternal life of man -moses
I love you and am so thankful for your prayers.
Elder Colton James Frederick

No comments: