Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June '10 Week 1

FAMILY!!!
Well not too much time here, but I did want to tell you a little news!!
So I now have a new Companion, and he is way COOL!! we have been pretty excited to work together, he is from Idaho, his name is Elder Thompson, Its been a lot of fun the last few days, and I have already learned so much from him, things that I never would have thought I could do, but it is soooo much more effective.
We have been working with some really sweet families this week who hopefully we can get baptized, Amar and Saritha where having a tough time understanding the importance of getting an answer, and we also decided that we needed to start from the beginning. So that is what we are doing.
I am sorry this one is a little short, but I am pretty busy this week, I have a few Erends that I need to run, (buying a new Mattress!!!!) Hopefully this will help me sleep better.
I love you all so much an want you all to know that I know that the lord lives, that he loves us, I know that he truly answers prayers. I know that he restored his gospel and did so for us and our families I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god. I know that the prophet Thomas S Monson is the lords Mouthpiece today. I know that the blessings from living a life worthy of a temple recommend and then using it is the best thing that we could ever do. I am amazed at the way that the lord works in such small and simple ways.
I love you all and am so happy that you are all such great examples in my life, I hope and pray for you all every day. I thank you for your love and kindness that you have all given to me.
Love you all
Elder Colton Frederick

Ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THOSE THIS MONTH< YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE>

No comments: