Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June '10 Week 3

Hello FAMILY!!!
well thanks for all of the Info! I hope everything goes well with Jess, I will defenetly keep him in my prayers more specifically some times it does take some waiting before the lord has us ready for our new experiences, and sometimes we have to remove things with in and about us before we can do the things that the lord has us do his work.
Well I had quite the experience this last week, we have been teaching this family the Fathers name is Joseph and the wifes name is Hemilata we where teaching them for quite some time, and as I told you last week she was not really sure that they wanted to take baptism, so we started to talk to them again and found that they where not willing to take baptism, even though she new that if she did that she would be able to go into gods Kingdom, if not, she knew the consiquences, and she (Hemilata) said that she understood, but that she just could not do it. I was so sad, all I could do was bear my testimony to her and let them go, It was quite sad, and then the next sunday we also dropped a family who had a baptismal date, but just was not interested to come to church. (I think that I have had my heart broken to many times for these people that I don't even blink anymore, its sad, but I cant get my Emotions in the way, of anything, if you do, you just end up getting hurt. which doesn't help them, No matter what, your Emotions will not get people baptized, Only your sincerity will help them get into the waters of baptism.
Well I am sorry about the cold there, but I am so happy that its getting into the Rainy season here, because It has just been so MISERABLY HOT!!! Oh well, I did Kind of Enjoy it, mostly because I have just really learned Diligence even when its tough. Kind of like that good old saying "when the going gets tough, The tough get going. "
As much as I had my heart broken with those people, I have really enjoyed learning about how we as people gain experience, and how when we gain a testimony we can Enjoy the gospel in our lives and be blessed by its teachings.
I know that the lord lives that he loves each of his children, and that he truly does have our priorities in mind, He has the happines of each of us at heart. I know that god truly loved us so much that that he sent his son Jesus Christ on this earth to atone for our sins.
I know that the book of Mormon is the word of god, and that by reading and following it that our families can truly be blessed. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet and spokes man for god. I know that Joseph Smith truly under Direction from god restored the gospel and the priesthood of god to bless each of his children and to teach them how to become like him.
I love you all, and I hope that you all have a great time this week.
To all of you fathers out there, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
Love, Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: