Monday, September 13, 2010

September '10 Week 2

MOM and Family !!
YOU ALL BE CAREFUL!!!! I dont like hearing about you all getting hurt!!
SO here is the deal, I have a little less time, but I have some news, I am transferred to the 3rd branch and am now a zone leader here, My new companion is way awesome, his name is Elder block and is from Chicago He is way cool I really like him so much.
So thank you all for the Happy birthday wishes and thanks for the love and wishes and prayers. I love you all and am so grateful for the gospel that we all live in our lives, I am grateful for the savior gospel of jesus christ in my life, I am glad that I have the oppertunity to live with god again. I love you so much and am praying for each of you.
Please remember that .
I promise that I will get you more of a real letter this next week.
I love you.
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: