Monday, April 1, 2013

April Week 1

Hey!!! All goes well here in Tucson! I have had a long week and I really don't know where to begin. There really hasn't been much for teaching but I think that the members here are really beginning to understand the real Idea behind missionary work. Time has been moving quickly but it seems like I have been moving really slow. As for the story of the week.... there really isn't one... the people here are really hard to teach and the few who we are teaching are a little hard headed... sounds like you teach yourself a little out here... wow... now there is something I didn't think about.... Revelation and I'm sending ya'll a letter... now thats what I call god working in mysterious ways... I hop things there are going really well. I really miss everyone back home! I am praying for you all!! I wish I had better stories to tell!!!. Mom, I am so happy to hear all of what has been going on. there is more to life than we all thought. Or I should say the world is smaller than I thought. I met a man here in my ward and I need to know if you know the man who converted him. I think i know him but it would be through you that I do... The man I am looking for is Bruce GYMON (I think thats how you spell it) he is from ephriam and he should have been in the Air Force. There really isn't much more I can tell you as far as information. The man who he should know that I met is : James Willhite. If you could find out if he knows him that would be awesome. He really wants to thank him dearly for his testimony and I recognized the name!!! I love you tons. I need 2 more things... Sucrayl (I think on the spelling I'm wrong) and the CHEESECAKE recipie!!! I love you tons thanks for everyting!! Are you sure that Ashton is here in this mission? I cant find him on the board at the mission office... Make sure and then let me know.... Love, Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: