Monday, April 8, 2013

April Week 2

HEY THERE EVERYONE!!!!! So I know that the last few weeks I haven't had any stories to share. Well, I have one for Uncle Bart and boy will he be jealous. So, My companion and I went on splits with the district leader this week and for dinner one of the members sent us to Panda Express. Yah, thats not the interesting part. We met a HELLS ANGEL!!!!! and boy was he a stud!! We had a really good talk with him and he actually told us that he appreciates the work we do. He said that we are great men and the work we are doing is more than worth our small amount of time that we spend on missions. Many times we think that even the roughest of people dont need the gospel but even he was once married to an LDS woman. WOW, what a week. That kind of thing makes me happy. The next story I have for you all is about another non member. His name is Rico and he is really quite a man. His wife is LDS and he is looking to convert but he feels like he needs a sure answer. He hasn't recieved it yet and he may never. However, we were at his house the other day (like wednesday or thursday I honestly can't remember what day it is half the time) and he asked us for a blessing. He asked me to give it and I was more than willing. When it was all said and done he thanked me and then his wife needed a blessing (with oil) anyways... So when she sat down Elder Reese asked her who she would like to have give the blessing and she said to me "looks like you are getting a double whammy elder. Will you please give me the blessing too?" which means that Elder Reese annointed and I blessed. What an experience! The blessings were so beautiful and there was so much love. You could really feel the spirit there during the blessings. Please don't forget men, that the Authority you hold to administer the priesthood keys you have is so important. You can be a servant to our heavenly father in more ways than one. I promise that if you take the time to administer to those whom you have been appointed to teach, preach and administer to, you will find greater love, peace and joy in your lives. Don't put off the yoke that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have asked us to use. PLEASE find greater purpose in following, upholding and being an example of the commandments, and the covenants you have made with God. I love you all so dearly and miss you Love Elder Klynton Frederick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job. You are missed.