Monday, April 15, 2013

April Week 3

Hey Everyone!!!! Time is flying by here in the Arizona Tucson Mission! Things are going well here, I have my first Two Baptismal dates and here is the best part... The husband is a DOCTOR ( or has a doctorate degree) in RELIGIOUS SCIENCE!!!! that means he has pretty much been to and knows every religion out there. AND WE CAUGHT HIM!!!! I was soooooooo happy! His wife is totally entranced by the fact that we have a Relief Society and that the women in our church are seen as equal partners in marriage!!! its awesome! so, as for the story there you go. We met them, taught them one lesson and committed them to baptism, AWESOME!!! My week officially got better that day. I know there isn't much to tell, how ever I thought I'd share that little tid bit with ya'll!!!! I also got to go hiking this week up a beautiful little peak called Cat Mountain again. Its so much fun! I got pictures that I willl share here in about 2 weeks or so. I have officially seen what shoe polish can do to shoes... I polished some seriously bad looking shoes ( my shoes needed it really bad) and now they sparkle in the sun!! its awesome... Little favors from god... I hope all is well and everyone is doing well!!! love you all and can't wait to tell you about the next adventure this coming week!!!! Love, Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: