Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June Week 4

Hey there! Well its transfers today so my letter is a day late.... Things are good here in the wonderful state of Arizona and in the wonderful city of Tucson! This will make 4 and 1/2 months I have been out and wow.... the time has really soared by.... it feels like yesterday it was transfers.... I feel like things are finally getting easier and easier... So, story of the week... as of late we have had 6 investigators and they all were pretty solid until about wednesday... one of them dropped us and we felt terrible.... However that is not what I want to dwell on this week. There is so much work going on and because of all the work President is splitting my area! Its pretty cool to be a part of something coming alive! So, one of my companions went home this week and I am getting a new one. I am staying with Elder Horner who is still waiting on his visa to Brazil. He has really been a hard worker. I have learned quite a bit about the gospel from my other companion who went home (Elder Kennington). He is an amazing man and I really hope that he does well in life. My new companions name is Elder Call. He sounds like a very good and interesting person. Since I have been here for nearly 6 months now, we started CrossFit and yoga!!!!!!! Oh my goodness its awesome! We have had classes since like the second week Elder Kennington and Elder Horner were here and its been so much fun! we literally do like 45 minutes of stretching and practicing lifts and things for it but then, there is a 10 minute workout and you are completely DEAD by the time that its over! Oh my goodness it feels good! you may be sore for a couple of days after but you can sure tell that you worked out... it kinda feels like you are doing tobotta (?) I think thats how you spell it... never checked.... dont know... anyway... I met some new Elders and Sisters from Utah that I knew and it was interesting today.... I felt a little bit like the world was getting smaller... oh well.... Well there is the two real things that I can tell you happened and were fun..... Not much else happens but missionary work! Love you all! Elder Frederick

No comments: