Monday, July 1, 2013

July Week 1

Oh, what to tell you.... well the ward here got split and everyting is just as awesome as usual.... We split the ward with some sister missionaries... who to my ever aboding... love and humility... Make me work even harder than I ever thought I wanted to.... The way we split the ward they got all but one of our progressing investigators and its been hard... to say the least. The sisters are great but we got in trouble till our zone leaders understood what happened and when I explained what all happened they were ok with our numbers... so that doesn't really make sense... when elder kennington left we had 6 progressing investigators ( which are people who are interested in the church...) and when he left and transfers happened... we were down to 1. the sisters got all of the people I so dearly wanted to teach. its hard to teach other people and to let the sisters take care of those who you come to love. I think that its going to be a hard few days coming up mostly just because its quite the pain to go and find new investigators without the help of the members. SO... for the story of the week... We had 2 investigators who sometime ago became formers... the sisters went and talked to them and got them to church! I was so happy to see them and see that they were progressing somehow! Its good to see some of the work you do finally come around and make you feel better about life. They finally felt the spirit there at that sacrament meeting and I know that as long as they keep going and praying and reading they will come to a knowledge of the truth! Also I hope you all got to see the broadcast! it was incredible!!!! Love you all tons!! Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: