Monday, October 21, 2013

October Week 3

Hey Everyone! Well its been a good week. There really isn't much going on but I've found out something new. For years I have wondered why missionaries always want to go back to their missions. I now understand. I realize that loving the people is a major part but I didn't realize that the biggest part is the friends that you meet. Yeah, the converts you have are super important but the friends you make not only in them but in all parts of missionary life have become that much better. I have some deep relationships at home, I now have family here too. That I think is what really makes the mission worth it to stay (in part). There is a depth I never thought was possible. I guess that 's what Heavenly Father does for us. He just makes sure that you have everything you need to succeed. Thank you friends and family supporting me. It really is a blessing.! Love, Elder Klynton Frederick

No comments: