Monday, August 16, 2010

August Week 3

Well Being that my New P-day is on Monday, I guess we are all just going to have to get used to the changes of schedule.

So the last couple of days have been good, we just had a baptism this week, and are going to be having a few more next week.
Chennai is a pretty cool place, its just on FIRE!! we have been really excited about seeing people progress and getting ready for amazing changes in their lives.
Like I said, not too much going on around here, just a change in schedule, I have now officially started it today so like I said not to much has been going on around here.
I love you and hope you all know how much I love and appreciate you and your support for me to be working out here, I Know that you are all cruzing through life, just flying by the seat of your pants... Haha (I know I am only funny to my self) but anyway I will be happy to hear from you all next Monday
I Know that this is the lords true gospel, and I know that because of the Prophet Joseph Smith's simple question, we know and love the lord even greater. I know that because the lord loves us so much that he really did give us temples, all so that we can have the understanding, and feel the love of the lord. I am grateful to the lord for giving me such a wonderful family and friends who truly care and who are so supportive to do this work.
I know that the Book Of Mormon is the word of god, and that because of it we have the gift of understanding the ways that the lord works.
I love you all, and hope to hear from you again soon.

Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: