Monday, October 25, 2010

October '10 Week 4

HOLY COW CAN SOME ONE PLEASE PUSH THE PAUSE BUTTON!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
Well Here I am again sitting at the same computer that I always sit at writing again another Email.... I have no Idea how the days just Keep flying by. I cant seem to make it slow down... That's not a bad thing though.
Well I have quite the News, I HAVE ELDER LOHAT BACK!!! Yes its true were back together just rocking good old Chennai, and are ready to just burn the and work it to the ground.
I finally got to listen to that CD that you all sent to me for my Birthday, Last night after my Follow-ups. It was kind of Weird to listen to you all, and it was really fun to make comments to you even though you where not Physically there. It was pretty cool. I thought it was kind of interesting at how much all of you have changed, and that was a year ago... I cant even Imagine the changes that have been taking place....
Well as for my news, nothing to much, I now have elder Lohat, and we are just really loving every minuet back together. We have really been having so cool experiences with how we want to do the work, the spirit has been really strong as we have been brain storming together about our goals and about our courses of action. Its kind of cool to know that with in just a short amout of time I will be handing over the ropes to him to take care of the Chennai Zone. Pretty sweet, but kind of humbling just to know that its the lords work, not my own. Just goes to show that he really is aware of what is going on in his missions.
Well Not much to say Other than I know that the church is true. I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for allowing me to come to India and to Take part in such a Peculiar work in such a Peculiar place called India. I am so amazed at how much the lord blesses his children as they are truly obedient to the commandments of god. I love the Verse in Mosiah 2:41 how Obedience brings forth the blessings of heaven, I love the lord, and am so grateful for the opportunity to serve his children in India. I love this place so much and am absolutely convinced that this is the greatest work that we could ever do. I love The people that I meet, and that I work with so much, I am so excited to see My brothers and sisters make promises with our Heavenly Father and see them just take off in life. I am grateful for the example of the savior, he is truly the Master, and I know that he lives. His Atonement is proof of our Father in Heaven's love. I love you all and am so thankful for you and your Constant love and testimonies.
I love you all.
Elder Colton Frederick

No comments: